- The Calls for Workshop Papers are open. Deadline February 15.
- The deadline for the tutorial submissions has been extended to January 30, 2019.
- The Call for Demos is open. Deadline February 25.
- The call for technical papers is now closed. The review process is ongoing.
- The deadline for paper submission has been extended a second and firm time from December 13, 2019 to January 7, 2019
- The 5th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2019) will be held on June 24-28, 2019 in Paris, France. IEEE NetSoft has been created as a flagship conference aiming at addressing “Softwarization” of networks and systemic trends resulting from the convergence of Cloud Computing, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and leading the path to network automation.
NetSoft 2019 will feature technical paper presentations, keynotes, tutorials, demos and exhibitions from world-leading experts representing service providers, vendors, research institutes, open source projects, and academia. Additionally, topical workshops will be co-located so various call for proposals are issued.