- The list of accepted contributions is available in the Program Page (April 11)
- Workshop and demo paper authors have been notified (April 11)
- Four half-day Tutorials will be delivered (2 on Monday June 24, 2019 and 2 on Friday June 28, 2019). Details will follow soon (April 1).
- Authors of Technical Papers have been notified. Authors instructions are available for accepted papers (March 18).
- Workshop and demos papers are under review and should be notified next (April 1 ).
- Registration will open by March 26, 2019.
- TPC meeting on February 27, 2019
- The Calls for Workshop Papers are open.
Deadline February 15. Extended to March 1, 2019.
- The Call for Demos is open.
Deadline February 25. Extended to March 11, 2019
- Four workshops have been selected to be co-located on June 24 and June 28, 2019. Details are available at http://netsoft2019.ieee-netsoft.org/authors.
- The Calls for Workshop Papers are open. Deadline February 15.
- The deadline for the tutorial submissions has been extended to January 30, 2019.
- The Call for Demos is open. Deadline February 25.
- The call for technical papers is now closed. The review process is ongoing.
- The deadline for paper submission has been extended a second and firm time from December 13, 2019 to January 7, 2019
- The 5th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2019) will be held on June 24-28, 2019 in Paris, France. IEEE NetSoft has been created as a flagship conference aiming at addressing “Softwarization” of networks and systemic trends resulting from the convergence of Cloud Computing, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and leading the path to network automation.
NetSoft 2019 will feature technical paper presentations, keynotes, tutorials, demos and exhibitions from world-leading experts representing service providers, vendors, research institutes, open source projects, and academia. Additionally, topical workshops will be co-located so various call for proposals are issued.