The IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2019) will feature 4 workshops that will be held June 24 (PVE-SDN and SecSoft) and June 28 (ETSN and S4SI) in conjunction with the main conference.
To learn about specific scope and topics as well as the procedures for submitting contributions, please refer to the pages of the individual workshops per the links given below.
- Workshop paper submission: February 15, 2019
- Notification of paper acceptance: March 22, 2019
- Camera-ready submission: April 5, 2019
June 24, 2019
- 3rd Workshop on Performance Issues in Virtualized Environments and Software Defined Networking (PVE-SDN 2019). Cfp available in PDF version.
- 1st Workshop on Cyber-Security Threats, Trust and Privacy Management in Software-Defined and Virtualized Infrastructures (SecSoft 2019). Cfp available in PDF version.
June 28, 2019
- 2nd Workshop on Emerging Trends in Softwarized Networks (ETSN 2019). Cfp available in PDF version.
- 2nd Workshop on Advances in Slicing for Softwarized Infrastructures (S4SI 2019). Cfp available in PDF version.
- Alex Clemm, Huawei, USA
- Pierre Peloso, Nokia Bell Labs, France