We are very pleased to welcome you to the 5th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2019) that will be held on June 24-28, 2019 in Paris, France.
Hereafter are the latest news:
- Registration is now open!!
- The tentative Program of NetSoft 2019 is now available: Technical Sessions and Demo Sessions
- Students who are authors of a paper at IEEE NetSoft 2019 or a co-located workshop can apply one the Student Travel Grants offered by IEEE ComSoc, provided that they are IEEE Student Member. Check here.
- The description of Tutorials is available
- IEEE NetSoft welcomes Intel Corporation as Gold Patron.
For all questions regarding the conference program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you next June.
|Filip De Turck, Ghent University, Belgium||Prosper Chemouil, Orange Labs (retired), France|
|Christian Jacquenet, Orange Labs, France||Flavio Esposito, Saint Louis University, USA|
|Olivier Festor, TELECOM Nancy, France|